- Nate: My mom doesn't want me going to the national title game anyway because I'll miss two days of school. Shes such a bitch!
- Me: Do you and your mom get along?
- Nate: Oh yeah for sure! Why?
- *For the record, I met Nate's mom today. She's a nice lady!
- *Phone Rings*
- Me: Hello?
- Zach: Heeeey Mimi! Wanna come pick me up?
- Me: Sure, I'll be there soon.
- Zach: Did I wake you up?
- Me: Actually yea--
- *Phone Call Ends*
- Me (Voice in head): Nice...
- *Ten minutes later*
- *Soft snoring is interrupted by a ringing cell phone*
- Me (Voice in head): OH SHIT!
- *Answers phone*
- Zach: Heeeey Mimi! Are you on your way?
- Voice in background: Is that Mimi? Heeeey Mimi!
- Zach: Oh, Aaron says heeeey!
- Me: *Laughs* I say hi back. I'm going to leave now.
- Zach: Okaaaay! See you soon!
- *15 minutes later*
- Zach: You are the best sister ever!
- : )
- Zach: I've been exercising the pimp hand a lot recently.
- Me: That's a good thing.
- Zach: Well, I've been exercising my self-respect hand.
i finally found my camera. there were a bunch of photos on it that i hadn’t transfered so here you go.
on the way to californ-i-a
lebanon at chapman
pauk and zippo
where college happens
i was at a concert for ‘Stars’ this evening and in the middle of “your ex lover is dead” they turned on twin bubble machines and thousands of bubbles went shooting into the air. i promptly stopped paying attention to the song and zoned out. i wrote this in my head during the ensuing moments. i rarely write poetry, so if you aren’t digging it please be kind.
are born into a world of which they know nothing
some are conceived in times of celebration
others are a result of solitary love
some enter existence and proceed to the end, alone
two in a thousand at born together, existing as one though infinitely different
some collide in the middle of existence, conjoined forever
others crash and end one another
some float, then burst when they hit the ceiling
others fall and pop at the bottom of everything
some are resistant and can retain their integrity after a punch
others will shatter from words whispered their direction
some simply blend in with the rest
others catch your eye
until they vanish into eternity.
- Natalie: Tell me about her again.
- Leonard Shelby: Why?
- Natalie: Because you like to remember her.
- Leonard Shelby: She was beautiful. To me, she was perfect.
- Natalie: No, don't just recite the words. Close your eyes... and remember her.
- Leonard Shelby: You can just feel the details. The bits and pieces you never bothered to put into words. And you can feel these extreme moments... even if you don't want to. You put these together, and you get the feel of a person. Enough to know how much you miss them... and how much you hate the person who took them away.